Residential ot Commercial
- Swift 20 ft/min hydraulic lift to carry a wheelchair and passenger up to 4 stops over 23′ of travel (code permitting)
- Often configured for use in a shaftway
- Array of optional paint colors; gates available with aluminum, acrylic or glass inserts, and with automatic opener
- ADA-compliant or custom platform sizes; same-side, straight-through or 90º entry and exit
- Drive system is located in tower so no machine room needed; operated by constant pressure controls
- For residential or commercial access; 750 lb capacity
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use; also available with enclosure and luxury glass models
Flexible design and feature options: Highly customizable: can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project.
Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive: Smooth start, stop and overall ride that works dependably.
Machine roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier.
Other standard features: 36″ x 54″ standard platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail.
Standard finish: Beige powder-coat paint.
Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8″ (1070 mm) side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks.
Warranty: 24 months parts.
Optional configurations: Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
W36″ x L48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
W36″ x L54″ (914 mm x 1371 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
W36″ x L60″ (914 mm x 1524 mm) Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Custom sizes up to 42″ x 60″ (1067 mm x 1524 mm)
Hoistway model (V-1504 standard): Can be configured for use in a shaftway by your local installer. For travel up to 23′ (code permitting).
Optional finishes: A wide array of powder-coat colors in gloss, semi gloss or textured finish are available, including custom color (see color chart).
Other options: Up to 4 stops, commercial package including alarm, auto fold-up ramp, underpan obstruction sensors, platform gate, battery backup, keyless operation, keyed or keyless hall call (subject to type of application), low profile aluminum doors, steel ULC fire rated doors, wooden door, power gate and door operators, tempered glass inserts for doors, acrylic inserts for gate, GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock, folding seat, 60 mm buttons, ADA hands-free phone.
Applications: Residential, commercial, indoors, outdoors
Standard capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
Maximum travel distance: 23′ (7 m), subject to local code; commercial use in the USA limited to 12′ to 14′ (3.65 to 4.26 m) depending on the year of code enforced
Nominal speed: 20 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
Drive/motor: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 3 hp (2.2 kW), gear-type motor
Minimum pit: 3″ (76.2 mm)
Power supply: 120 VAC, 20 amp, single phase, 60 Hz