- If you need or know someone that has a temporary need for a stairlift then the Rental Program is the way to go. You pay for the installation and removal up front and then a monthly fee for the stairlift until you are finished. You just give us a call and we will schedule it to be removed. Sometimes with this program families like the stairlifts and would like to keep it. Then we offer a buy out option to pay it off and then the monthly payments no longer need to be paid as the stairlift would belong to the homeowner. This is a perfect solution to not having to rush to make a decision as to what to do stay in your home or sell it etc.
Cost to be in the Stairlift Rental Program is a fee for the install and the removal then a monthly fee.
- Sometimes this also works when the budget it tight to get the stairlift installed and buy out later.
- For residential use on a single flight of straight stairs
- Fold-up width of only 10 ¾” – slimmest profile on the market leaves more space on the stairs, making them safer for others
- Quiet, smooth riding operation; 350 LB Capacity
- Battery operated with built in charging; can operate during power failure
- Optional outdoor package available for moderate climates
- For stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings, see the curved stairlifts
- Rental Program must rent the stairlift for 6 months the buy out option is available.
Ultra slim: Folded size of only 10.75″, the smallest profile on the market to keep the unit out of the way when not in use.
Quiet, smooth-riding operation: From the rack and pinion drive system.
Battery operated: Built-in charging on the top and bottom of the rail so the chair can be used several times even through a power failure.
LED status light on unit: To advise of any issues.
Obstacle sensor system: On the carriage and footrest to stop the chair if it meets an obstacle.
Safety features: Swivel and lock seat at top landing, retractable seat belt, anti-slip footrest, obstacle sensors.
Easy operation: Includes 2 infrared remote controls plus toggle switch on arm rest.
Comfortable and durable seat: With width-adjustable arms up to 20″ wide.
Flexible configuration: Can be installed on either side of the stairs.
Fast installation: Enjoy your stair lift quicker.
Master shut off will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time: Money saving option for electricity and battery life.
Warranty: 2 years on all parts batteries not included.
Rail extension brackets: To create no intrusion at top landing when you have a door at the top of the stairs.
Outdoor package: Suitable for moderate climates, includes stainless steel rack
and support legs, and zinc hardware for rust resistance; UV-rated, water repellent closed cell foam seat with cover and clip seatbelt; RF remote controls; and upgraded battery for long-lasting charge in variable temperatures.
Other options: Continuous charge system, flip-up rail for bottom landing, emergency stop button and radio frequency remote controls.
Applications: Residential, indoor, outdoor (in moderate climates), straight-run stairway.
Standard capacity: 350 lb* (159 kg)
Maximum travel: 32 ft (9.75 m)
Travel speed: 15 ft/min (0.08 m/s)
Motor: 1/3 hp, 24 VDC power that charges on standard household power.
Fold-up width: 10.75″ (27.3 cm)
Fold-out width: 21.5″ (54.6 cm)
Range of incline: 30˚ to 55˚
*for a stair angle greater than 45 degrees, maximum capacity is 300 LB